Our videos explain confusing technical terms, answer commonly asked questions, and tell you how to get rid of static in your workplace. We explain why floors need to be tested, show you how to perform industry-approved tests, and keep you informed on best practices and latest technologies for static control.
– Staticworx: Design-Centric ESD Flooring
Conductivity and Walking Body Voltage
– The Case Against Highly Conductive Flooring (NFPA 99)
– Conductive Flooring Doesn’t Mean Antistatic – Know the Difference
– Conductive vs Dissipative: Does it Matter?
– Conductors vs Insulators: Does it Matter?
– Electrical Resistance: The Sweet Spot
– Static-Control Flooring and Electrical Resistance Testing
– Static-Control Flooring and Walking Body Voltage
Grounding and Installation
– Avoid ESD Flooring Failure: 7 Questions to Ask Your Contractor
– How to Ground an ESD Floor
ESD Standards and Tests
– How to Meet ANSI/ESD S20.20 with ESD Flooring
– Making Sense of ESD Standards for Electrostatic Discharge Problems
– Measuring the Electrical Resistance of a Static-Control Floor
– Measuring Walking Body Voltage (Method STM97.2)
– Testing Your ESD Floor
Selecting an ESD Floor
– Conductive Mission Critical ESD Carpet is Too Conductive
– ESD Flooring: Static Dissipative vs. Static Conductive
– Free-Floating ESD-Control Floors for 24/7 Operational Spaces
– High-Performance ESD Floors for PSAPs & Other Critical Spaces
– How to Choose Anti Static Carpet Tile for 911 Call Centers and FAA Applications
– In Critical Environments Use Static Dissipative not Conductive Flooring
– Static-Free Floors in Biomorphic Designs Inspired by Nature
– Staticworx ESD Flooring Choices, as Beautiful as They Are Functional
With Staticworx ESD flooring, you never have to choose between performance and aesthetics. Our beautiful, high quality ESD carpet tile, vinyl, EC rubber tile and sheet goods, and ESD epoxy floors are as beautiful as they are functional.