In our technical hub, we’ve gathered a library of up-to-date technical information in multi-media formats, including articles, technically-oriented videos, and even cartoons—designed to engage while answering your ESD flooring questions.
If you have a project you’d like to discuss, call 617-923-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Static-Control Flooring: The Conductive Fallacy
Articles and Information
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- Facility Managers’ Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- Keeping Architects Grounded
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Static-Control Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
Do you know why electrostatic discharge (ESD) damages electronics? This article offers easy-to-follow technical info on static electricity and how ESD flooring works.
This comprehensive guide helps specifiers choose the right ESD floor for specific applications. Charts, graphs, and illustrations simplify detailed technical information.
Find out why conductivity and electrical resistance matter when you choose an ESD floor. Learn industry standards for resistance, and why to avoid overly conductive flooring.
To avoid needless confusion, it’s best to eliminate the terms conductive and dissipative from conversations on the specification or selection of an ESD floor. Find out why.
NFPA 99 no longer covers conductive flooring. Find out what this means in terms of selecting ESD flooring.
Resistance standards are industry-specific. Learn grounding standards for mission-critical spaces, how they differ from ANSI/ESD standards, and how to test and evaluate ESD flooring.
Benefits and performance of ESD sole, heel and toe straps, and ESD shoes vary, based on interaction with flooring materials. Learn how to select the right ESD footwear.
Without special footwear, some ESD floors do not prevent static discharge. Learn why, how options differ, and how footwear interacts with flooring materials.