If you’re like most contractors and flooring installers, you don’t have time to wade through information that isn’t relevant to your project or doesn’t answer your questions. In this hub, you’ll find all the essentials—from industry-approved standards and tests to advice on evaluating site conditions and installing and maintaining an ESD floor.
To tell us about a project, call 617-923-2000 or email email@example.com.
Articles and Information
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- Facility Managers’ Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- Keeping Architects Grounded
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Static-Control Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
Technical Information and Testing
Do you know why electrostatic discharge (ESD) damages electronic components? Read easy-to-follow technical details on static electricity and find out how ESD flooring works.
Find out why conductivity and electrical resistance matter when you choose an ESD floor. Learn industry standards for resistance, and why to avoid overly conductive flooring.
Installation and Maintenance
Conductive adhesive forms a ground plane electrically unifying ESD tiles. Learn how conductive adhesive works and why the adhesive must be more conductive than the floor.
In some spaces, conductive adhesive is not the best way to adhere and ground a static-free floor. Find alternate solutions and learn important performance parameters.