As an architect or designer charged with specifying or selecting ESD flooring, you need technical details and research-based information. In this hub, you’ll find the objective data you need to meet your goals and objectives—and select the right floor for each application.
To tell us about a project, call 617-923-2000 or email email@example.com.
Articles and Information
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- Facility Managers’ Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- Keeping Architects Grounded
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Static-Control Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
23 min read
Do you know why electrostatic discharge (ESD) damages electronic components? Read easy-to-follow technical details on static electricity and find out how ESD flooring works.
19 min read
Following protocols helps architects avoid liability. Learn which spaces need grounded flooring, and get a detailed checklist to help you specify the right ESD floor.
30 min read
To avoid liability, it’s not enough to ask, “What do I need to know?” Specifiers must also ask, “What else should I have known?” Learn what you should know about ESD flooring.
ESD Flooring by Application
16 min read
Mission-critical spaces must be operational 24/7. Learn why ESD can disrupt data or damage equipment and how to select a floor that protects against static.
22 min read, 1 min video
Requirements for ESD floors in electronics manufacturing and handling are the most stringent. Learn why and how to choose the best floor for your space.
Flooring Selector Guide
With Staticworx ESD flooring, you never have to choose between performance and aesthetics. Our beautiful, high quality ESD carpet tile, vinyl, EC rubber tile and sheet goods, and ESD epoxy floors are as beautiful as they are functional.