As an architect or designer charged with specifying or selecting ESD flooring, you need technical details and research-based information. In this hub, you’ll find the objective data you need to meet your goals and objectives—and select the right floor for each application.
To tell us about a project, call 617-923-2000 or email email@example.com.
Articles and Information
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- Facility Managers’ Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- Keeping Architects Grounded
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Static-Control Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
Do you know why electrostatic discharge (ESD) damages electronic components? Read easy-to-follow technical details on static electricity and find out how ESD flooring works.
Following protocols helps architects avoid liability. Learn which spaces need grounded flooring, and get a detailed checklist to help you specify the right ESD floor.
To avoid liability, it’s not enough to ask, “What do I need to know?” Specifiers must also ask, “What else should I have known?” Learn what you should know about ESD flooring.
ESD Flooring by Application
Mission-critical spaces must be operational 24/7. Learn why ESD can disrupt data or damage equipment and how to select a floor that protects against static.
Requirements for ESD floors in electronics manufacturing and handling are the most stringent. Learn why and how to choose the best floor for your space.