As you may already know, ESD flooring is not a one-size-fits-all product. A floor that works well in one application or environment can fail in another.
In this hub, we’ve gathered all the information you need to specify or select the right ESD floor for various applications.
If you have a project you’d like to discuss, call 617-923-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
This comprehensive guide helps specifiers choose the right ESD floor for specific applications. Charts, graphs, and illustrations simplify technical details.
Articles and Information
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- Facility Managers’ Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- Keeping Architects Grounded
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Static-Control Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
Selecting ESD Flooring
ESD flooring requirements for cleanrooms differ from other applications. In this article, you’ll find tips and relevant technical details to help you choose the right floor.
To protect circuits and components, electronics manufacturing and handling must follow stringent requirements. Learn why and how to choose the right ESD floor.
Mission-critical spaces must be operational 24/7. Learn why ESD can disrupt data or damage equipment and how to select a floor that protects against static.
Standards and Footwear by Application
Most ESD flooring failures and liabilities stem from 7 avoidable mistakes. Find out what they are & how you can easily escape these common pitfalls.
Without special footwear, some ESD floors do not prevent static discharge. Learn why, how options differ, and how footwear interacts with flooring materials.